- This event has passed.
Cannabis Industry Labor, HR, and Retainment – What You Need to Know
August 14, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$15
Clueless About Employee Retainment, Human Resources, and Labor Concerns? Come Get Some Answers!
Our followers told us that they had employment and labor concerns, and we listened. You’ll hear expert speakers as we discuss issues pertaining to labor, HR, employee benefits, and employee retainment in the cannabis industry.
– Dean Rocco, Attorney Wilson Elser.
– Corey Tobin, Employee Insurance Expert, Bolton and Company.
– Andrew Agress, Employee Benefits Specialist, Bolton and Company.
– Karin Clarke, Certified ServSafe Trainer, Cannabis Trainers.
– Melanie Luthern Allen, Legal Counsel, UFCW Local 770.
– Lynn Wilson, Human Resources Specialist, Speaker & Moderator.
Solidarity serves delicious food and drinks in the gorgeous patio garden.
This event will be filmed by our event production partner Future Cannabis Project.
Are you interested in promoting your business and services? Complete the form below to speak with a member of our team about sponsorship inquiries.
Expo Table – $500
We provide the table and chairs, you bring the spunk. Includes one ticket.
Digital Partner Sponsorship Package – $200
This package includes digital marketing for those partners who can’t be on site.
Interested in speaking at one of our events, let us know.
See you August 14th at Solidarity!
And Industry Partners: