- This event has passed.
Cannabis Technology : Courtney Aura Freeman Speaking at Digital LA
October 9, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Digital LA is a well-established company known for the start-up pitch and entrepreneurial-focused event series Silicon Beach Fest in Los Angeles.
– Tim Schulz, Weedmaps, VP of Product. Tim leads product initiatives at Weedmaps, one of the fastest-growing technology company & media brands in the cannabis industry. He focuses on Commerce, Logistics, Discovery (Search, Personalization, Recommendations, etc.), User Growth & Engagement, Platform, Point of Sale( POS), B2B, Catalog and Inventory. Tim formerly worked at Google in San Francisco.
– Roger Obando, Baker, Co-Founder. Baker is the leading CRM for the cannabis industry, servicing more than 800 dispensaries across the US and Canada. Baker helps dispensaries generate more revenue and build relationships with their customers through a variety of products featuring online ordering, customer loyalty, messaging, and analytics. On average Baker clients see a 40 percent boost in average order size and a full ROI in just ten weeks. Founded in 2014, the company graduated from notable startup accelerator 500 Startups and is already one of the most funded companies in the cannabis space with $11.5 million in total capital raised. Investors include Michael Lazerow, Base Ventures, XG Ventures, Poseidon Asset Management, Phyto Partners, The founders of Outside Lands, and others
– Chris Dell’Olio, WebJoint, Co-Founder. WebJoint is a cannabis software platform for marijuana retailers and distributors. The software includes POS, inventory management and online ordering with a powerful website building platform. WebJoint currently powers more than 200 cannabis retail operations in the US & Canada.
– Courtney Aura Freeman, White Buffalo CEO. White Buffalo is a cannabis industry consulting and marketing firm known for its forty year old rolling paper and brand topical entitled PEACE CBD Massage Primer, which is sold along with ancillary products through our eCommerce site WhiteBuffaloSpirit.org. White Buffalo produces B2B and B2C events and activations. Courtney Aura Freeman is a cannabis industry entrepreneur and product development expert. While attending Columbia University, Courtney studied computer science and later applied her knowledge to a career in technology.
– Zach Sekar, Polar Extracts, Founder. Polar Extracts does cannabis extraction with higher reliabilty and purity using cryogenic ethanol machinery of its own design, adopted from more developed industries.
Read the article: DigitalLA.net.