- This event has passed.
CryptoVixens Fireside Chat with Steve DeAngelo During SXSW March 2019
March 16, 2019 @ 4:20 pm - 5:00 pm
Join CryptoVixens and Courtney Freeman for a ten day investor lounge during SXSW conference in Austin, TX March 8-17th.
Get on a first-name basis with Fortune 500 leaders, serial entrepreneurs, high-growth startup founders, award-winning marketing teams, and well-connected industry investors.
– Fireside chat with Steve DeAngelo, the “father of the cannabis legalization movement” with Courtney Aura Freeman interviewing on 3/16.
– Award ceremony for Women in Tech.
– Accredited and private family office investors come together with FinTech and cannabis industry leaders.
– Networking at our daily cocktail hour.
– Startup pitches on 3/10.
– Private chef-catered dinners for interested in fundraisers.
Contact us for sponsorships or to secure a pitching spot for startups (starting at 5K).
View the sponsorship packages here for more info and secure your spot before it’s too late.
This is a non-profit directed to support women in blockchain technology. We are merging minds and showcasing the thought leaders of two emerging markets – blockchain and cannabis. All contributions are tax-deductible.
View the schedule for more info.
Additional Speakers Include:
- Adryenn Ashley, Founder Loly Labs and CryptoVixens Host
- Carrie Eldridge, Founder Ato Gallery, discussing blockchain and art.
- Rachel Wolfson, Podcast Host
- Kira Noodleman, VC at BEE Partners
- And Bhardwaj, Founder of Women Investing in Women Digital
- Russell Castagnaro, Founder WAMPEI